Isotrak has released an application for hours-of-service compliance that meets ELD certification and has been approved by the FMCSA.
The app is designed to streamline reporting and it supports unlimited co-drivers.
- Comprehensive logs that show time-remaining displays
- Shipping information
- Duty statuses and drive distances
- Easy access through Isotrak's online portal for back-office managers to monitor driver activities
- Alerts that are sent to drivers through their mobile devices to avoid potential breaches of HOS rules
- Color-coded panels that show drivers when they're required to be on- or off-duty.
“HOS regulations are a major issue given how time-consuming it can be to stay on top of legislative changes,” says Brett Conner, president of Isotrak North America. “We understand this can be a challenging task, so we remove this burden for our customers by providing software solutions that are not only easy to use but are also always in compliance with the latest regulations.”
Isotrak also has a complementary Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR) feature where drivers can submit pre- and post-trip vehicle inspection reports through mobile devices.